Forum Is Migrated (was: Forum Is In Read-Only Mode)

Working on the process of handing off to @Nandemonai and moving the site. Please bear with us!

1 Like

Migration is now complete! I still need to update the forum so it looks part of Tadoku over the next couple days, but the site is now functional.

3 Likes

Redirects are in place and all links from forum.unseenjapan.com should be redirecting to forum.tadoku.app now.

Enjoy the new home!

3 Likes

Thanks for the smooth transition!

Made it! :fireworks: Thanks @Nandemonai for your efforts behind setting this up.

For anyone else who got stuck like me with an “invalid redirect” (with Google Sign In), you can still click “Forgot password” and create a regular password that you can use to sign in.

1 Like

I will have to update the social login integrations. I didn’t know what the impact of doing so was, so thanks for clarifying that!

2 Likes

Woohoo! I’m glad the migration went smoothly. :slight_smile: Thanks so much @Nandemonai for giving this forum a new home!

2 Likes

Super smooth, glad to be here (again). Thanks guys

I’ve fixed the Google login integration. The Instagram & Facebook integrations are disabled for now, I’ll keep them disabled until I find out that people actually want to use them.

Thanks for giving the forum a new home, @Nandemonai!

Thank you, @Nandemonai!!

Thanks for giving the forum a new home! I hope being part of Tadoku will help it grow.

2 Likes